Sunday, January 23, 2011

One Hundred Things ..... Anonymous

 A collection of lists.  Take the challenge. 100 things about yourself. Streaming flow of consciousness, as personal or as general as you care to make it...but make it count. You might learn something about yourself and I promise it's better than 20 questions!





1)    I’m pretty freaked out by the fact that you guessed my middle name on the first try.
2)    My birthday is in May.
3)    My daddy is, has always been and will always be the center of my universe
4)    I have a canopy bed and always feel like a princess in it
5)    This night will forever stick out in my mind [was a blog link no longer exists ]
6)    My most favorite memory from when I was little was when I was 9, my family was fortunate enough to buy a beach house. I was away from home before but never in a new home. That first weekend I couldn't sleep at all. The voice in my head was too loud. The next weekend, my Daddy had recorded the sounds from my room in NYC and played that for me before I slept.
7)    When I hear the word chimmychonga I laugh.  I have no idea other than it’s really funny to me.
8)    My most favorite musician is Madonna.  I love everything there is about her.
9)    My favorite song by her is Frozen.  That song is INTENSE.
10)    You already know my strongest sense is my smell.  I love the smell of oak trees when it’s humid out and I hardly ever get to smell that in the city.
11)    I’m completely and totally scared of the dark…especially walking through a dark area of a house even if someone is home
12)    I have 2 sisters and I’m in the middle. 
13)    M and I fight a lot and she made me cry on Thursday.
14)    My most favorite fruit is pineapple.  My body is a temple and I eat very well.
15)    I still sleep with a stuffed doggy named Ralph.  He has a hard nose and was my first lover *blushing*
16)    I’ve always thought the sound of eating a banana was the same as kissing
17)    I HATE loud chewers to the point where it will ruin my meal
18)    My mom is a loud chewer and I’ve said something thousands of times
19)    I think panties are super sexy…the way they look, the way they feel, the way they …
20)    I punched someone in the face once in HS because she fucked my boyfriend
21)    I’m like 284% Italian
22)    I have very thick hair and get the lower parts ripped out every few weeks
23)    I don’t have a car (haha I just went back to this after reading your blog..now you can see why)
24)    I absolutely love fall fashion
25)    Justin Timberlake has no idea how hard, deep and rough he could fuck me
26)    I still live at home with my family
27)    We have 2 cats and they are brother and sister
28)    I lost my virginity when I was 15
29)    I hate how much time I spend on the internet, but I can't break the habit.
30)    I give great  massages.
31)    I absolutely love sunsets.
32)    I don’t like watching the local news on TV because it’s all about tragedy
33)    I hate all bugs … especially spiders
34)    I hate going to the doctor and hate hospitals
35)    I like right after I go to the dentist and your tongue on the back of your teeth feels as if it’s like a new mouth
36)    I’m  active in helping with gymnastics for the Special Olympics
37)    I've slowly become far more confident in myself. I think it's part of growing up.
38)    I’m not domestic at all
39)    I have a ridiculously hard time picking favorites, favorites of anything. It's all dependent on mood and context.  It’s virtually impossible for me
40)    Aged things really amaze me.  I love to look at an old building and think of how much went on inside there before me.
41)    I have an intense attraction for married people and love to flirt just enough so I know that I’m wanted.
42)    I had a thing with an older man I shouldn’t have and I still think of it because it was just that yum.
43)    That makes me wonder if either my Mom or Daddy ever cheated
44)    I watched both Twin Towers fall with my very own eyes.
45)    In a way it angers me how people say all these things and tributes about 9/11 because I was part of it and they weren’t. 
46)    I love spicy food
47)    I love huskies
48)    I hate runny eggs.  They need to be well done.
49)    I really don’t like eggs *L*
50)    I hate horror/gory movies
51)    I only have my ears pierced
52)    I hate reality TV.  Actually I’m not a big TV person
53)    I twirl my hair a lot.  I’ve been told it’s because I’m always horny.  It’s true
54)    I mainly focus teaching dance to contemporary jazz and urban hip-hop
55)    My older sister has an eating disorder
56)    My Mom and Daddy were HS sweethearts
57)    Online, I’m very submissive to women but dominant towards men
58)    Offline, I show neither side
59)    I’ve always wanted to know how to play the piano
60)    Even though he is physically ugly, I’d probably have sex with Billy Joel because of the sounds he produces with his hands
61)    Wicked is my most favorite play
62)    My most favorite class to teach is beginner classes with 4-6 year old girls.  There are few things so precious.
63)    This summer I had 3 part time jobs – I taught at a camp, taught kickboxing at a gym and had a private student
64)    I don’t like the rain
65)    I drool like crazy when I sleep
66)    I love to make people laugh
67)    I get seasick
68)    I like the smell of my bellybutton
69)    When I was little, I wanted to become I mermaid.
70)    I’m such a people watcher.  I always wonder about their secrets.  Secrets totally fascinate me.
71)    I think I’d be a bad psychologist because of the last one. 
72)    I’m horrible at remembering people’s names
73)    Of course the girl sleeping on the subway that you posted … I notice that you can see her panties.
74)    I had asparagus for dinner and I haven’t peed yet.  I so can’t wait.
75)    I’ve never had sex in a car and really don’t understand why that’s so popular *L*
76)    I absolutely love Forest Gump and think it’s such a beautifully written movie and cry every time I watch it
77)    Vampires are sexy but I’d never let anyone know that
78)    I was once addicted to cocaine
79)    I used to play doctor with one of my cousins
80)    I curse a lot but never around my Mom or Daddy
81)    I’m very paranoid of kissing with morning breath
82)    I LOVE the idea of Post Secret and wonder what my first post would be
83)    I love scallions
84)    I think I look best in jeans
85)    At a wedding or event like that, I’ll get everyone to dance
86)    Jealousy sometimes gets the better of me
87)    When I get sick I’m a miserable bitch to be around
88)    I’m scared of thunderstorms but love them
89)    Most of the time I smell like Cool Citrus Basil from Bath & Bodyworks
90)    I’m really not good and handling bad news and often am the person that makes jokes to cope
91)    Mountain Lions are sexy
92)    I’m very impulsive
93)    When I drink out of a glass a lot of times I bite it
94)    Whenever I see a message from you I whisper in my head – Kitty Kat
95)    I wear super cute PJ’s
96)    I rarely remember my dreams at night
97)    My most favorite holiday is Halloween
98)    When I don’t like someone, I just avoid them.
99)    I donate blood regularly
100)    One of my most intense fantasies that I think about is having a man finish inside my body.  It’s something I’ve never felt and think it’s one of the most personal things that I could feel.

No comments: