1. I’m doing this because my best friend is a pain in the ass and feels the world needs to know more about my boring self.
2. My best friend is seldom correct.
3.Very few people know the real me.
4. I’ve been hanging out online for 7 years.
5. People tell me I come across as cold.
6. I tell them it helps me to weed out the people I don’t need around me.
7. I test people for a long time before I’ll let them get close to me.
8. To date there are only a handful of people who I consider to be my friends.
9. I married my “high school sweetheart.”
10. I married him to get out of an abusive home, I’m not in love with him.
11. I was accepted into 5 well known Colleges/Universities.
12. I burned the acceptance letters so my dad wouldn’t find them.
13. The sixth one arrived when I wasn’t home. My dad got to that one.
14. I ended up at
. Old Dominion University
15. I dropped out after a few months but didn’t tell my dad.
16. I almost died from a blood clot in my leg and ended up in the hospital.
17. This was when I broke the news to dad. (He can’t kill me in the hospital, right?)
18. I wrecked my dad’s truck twice in a week when I was 18.
19. One of the times I hit a parked car.
20. I learned not to try and drive while attempting to pick up the lit cigarette I had dropped on the floor.
21. Greg is my bitch.
22. I don’t really like the beach.
23. When I was 14 a dead body washed up on the beach right next to me.
24. Now I’ll only go to the beach where the water is clear.
25. Mice will make me scream like a girl and jump up on the furniture.
26. I’ve had 23 operations since I was 18.
27. No, I didn’t have a sex change.
28. I’m extremely self conscious.
29. I’m very unsympathetic at times.
30. I can’t deal with people who whine about their lives.
31. I’m blunt.
32. I’ll be the first person to tell you to shut up, get off your lazy ass and change your life instead of crying about it.
33. I’m often quick to judge people.
34. But normally I’m right about them from the start.
35. I’m opinionated, to a fault.
36. I like things my way and I hate not getting my way.
37. Those who know me will tell you that I’m not the callous bitch I seem to be.
38. I have learned to put up walls to protect myself.
39. I rarely let them down because I get hurt too easily.
40. I was always the good girl growing up.
41. This made it easier to get away with stuff once I was a teenager.
42. I told my dad I was going to wait in line all night to buy concert tickets. Instead I spent the night in a hotel with my boyfriend.
43. I’ve had 2 real life best friends in my life.
44. The first I met when I was 10.
45. We lived next door and were always together for 7 years.
45. She was in a car accident over the summer while I was out of town.
46. I drove 10 hours to get back home. In tears the entire way
47. She died 5 minutes after I got to the hospital. At least I got to say good-bye. She was 16.
48. My other best friend died suddenly from cancer at age 30. She was 5 months pregnant.
49. I blame myself for her death.
50. I feel that I should have seen the signs that she was sick and done something to help her.
52. When I’m depressed or upset I clean.
53. I’ve won 3 writing awards and been published.
54. I really hate talking about myself.
55. I have 2 boys.
56. I named my oldest son after the guy I had a crush on all through high school but my husband doesn’t know this.
57. Fine, I’m a freak!
58. I hate slasher flicks but love rotten.com
59. I love classic movies.
60. I collect Marilyn Monroe memorabilia.
61. I’m a hair band junkie.
62. In the last year or so I’ve seen Poison twice, Cinderella, Skid Row, Motley Crue,, Ratt and Veins of Jenna.
63. Mel Brooks is my idol.
64. I’m addicted to Hell’s Kitchen and Supernanny.
65. OK, and I love Trading Spaces and Flip this House.
66. My favorite color is green.
67. I find the Amish fascinating.
67. Most of the books I read are about their life and customs.
68. I love art.
69. Dali and Van Gogh are my favorites. And Munch and…..ok, I could keep going but I won’t.
70. I used to teach art classes at the local museum.
71. My parents sent me to
, Germany and Austria when I was 15. Switzerland
72. I’m addicted to Diet Dr. Pepper.
73. I smoke…Marlboro light 100 menthols
74. I have a yellow lab named Daisy.
75. I lost my grandfather last September.
76. I regret being talked out of naming my youngest son after him.
77. I was involved in an online relationship for 2 years.
78. I’m really not passionate about politics.
79. But I’m extremely vocal about my views on abortion.
80. I’m a member of a few right to life societies.
81. I love to people watch and laugh.
82. I spend way too much time online.
83. I’m a smart ass. (like you didn’t already know that but I’m trying hard to come up with shit here.)
84. My favorite words are fabulous and fuck.
85. I’m a very strict parent.
86. I don’t allow myself room for error.
87. I’m hard on myself all the time.
88. It’s hard for me to not let that influence the expectations I have for my kids.
89. I love to cook
89. I have one tattoo tight now. It’s tribal art, 13 inches long down my spine.
90. Growing up I spent most of my days with my grandmother on her farm.
91. She taught me to bake bread when I was 5. And I learned the facts of life by watching cows hump while we sat on her porch.
92. I’m allergic to narcotics. Makes it hard to be a drug addict.
93. I can’t tolerate men who allow me to be in control.
94. I’ve studied many different religions and decided I’m agnostic.
95. People with no common sense annoy me.
96. Actually, most people annoy me.
97. Greg annoys me, but I love him.
98. I’m a pessimist, even my blood type is negative.
99. I’m in love, but I’m afraid it won’t last.
100. I tend to ruin relationships on purpose. It keeps people from getting too close.