Sunday, December 12, 2010

One Hundred Things .... Savanna

A collection of lists. Take the challenge. 100 things about yourself. Streaming flow of consciousness, as personal or as general as you care to make it...but make it count. You might learn something about yourself and I promise it's better than 20 questions!






1.      I am 17 years old; and though some may not think 
that is a very mature age they certainly don't know me. 

2. I have been in one serious relationship in my life 
and though it ended badly we are still amazing friends and I still love him 

3. I believe that there is always something good to find in any situation, 
whether it's a new friend or a lesson learned, 
the hard things you go through are just obstacles 
on the way to making you a stronger person. 

4. I have three younger sisters that I have helped my mom raise and I love them dearly 

5. Referring to #2 I'm still hung up on whether or not 
I want to be in a relationship with him 
which makes it hard for me to be fully committed in a new relationship 

6. I have a lot of trust issues

7. I don't really like most people my age because they have no respect for others

8. I have changed a lot in the past year; 
some people may call it "fake" it's just me being the best I can be 

9. I love quotes 

10. Writing is my passion 

11. "Bad" is not an absolute but a relative term

12. I do what ever I can to help when I can 

13. There are a lot of things in my life that could of went better but didn't;
 And the lessons I've learned because of those things 
has made me the person I am today

14. I wouldn't change any aspect of my life 
that I couldn't change myself ( if that makes sense) 

15. I find it really funny when kids act more mature then adults 

16. I'm not your usual cup of tea 

17. I smoke cigarettes

18. Caffeine is my addiction 

19. I hate when I hear people judging people by what they look like 

20. I love to read 

21. I go hunting, camping, fishing and ATVing 

22. I'd rather stay at home and watch a movie then going to a movie theater 

23. I have really bad anxiety about being around people 
I don't know and doing things out of the blue that weren't planned 

24. I have OCD about certain things, like how my room is kept 

25. I love hanging out with my friends (: 

26. I read a lot 

27. Gilmore Girls is my all time favorite show 

28. I listen to all kinds of music

29. I'm not quite sure if I'm doing this 100 question thing right lol

30. Im pretty silly at times 

31. I know the difference between when it's appropriate to be silly 
and have fun and when it's time to be serious 

32. I get really attached to people and when they leave I get really depressed 

33. I hear a lot that I'm funny and that I'm easy to talk to 

34. Even though me and my mom fight we always work it out 

35. I have days that I get really mad and don't like 
people talking and commenting on things I say and it pisses me off 

36. Even though there are many people 
that aren't a part of my life anymore 
that doesn't mean I don't love them and care about them 

37. I may hate the decisions you make but that doesn't mean I hate you 

38. I hate drama 

39. I'm one of a kind

40. I have very few friends because of the way I live my life 

41. I can't stand lying 

42. I hate two faced people 

43. There are many things I do not tolerate 

44. I miss my dad 

45. ^ I don't have a relationship with my dad

46. My life is full of drama and I do the best I can 

47. I need to learn a lot of things about life but I'm trying (: 

48. Happy girls are the prettiest girls 

49.when people we love make choices, 
we don't always understand them. 
But you can go on loving them just the same. 
It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness.

50. Some lessons can't be taught, they simply have to be learned. 

51. Usually I'm more organized 
when I do things like this so forgive me for my randomness

52. I hate knowing when people are mad at me. 

53.grammar is not my strong suite

54 I like to crochet and knit (: 

55. The big bang theory and Dexter are amazing shows 

56. I re arrange the cupboards in my kitchen on a weekly basis 

57. I have been held back four times but I'm finally getting it on track

58. ^ I'm getting really good grades now 

59. I used to do PCA work in deer river and loved it 

69. I love little kids 

70. I can't wait till I'm old enough to have a baby 

71. Sometimes I look back on my past 
and obsess over what I could of done differently

72. I am an addict and used to go to AA meetings on a weekly basis 

73. I have been to drug treatment 2 times 

74. I have low self esteem 

75. I believe that holding on to people 
that aren't adding value in your life isn't  loyalty it's stupidity 

76. I never give up on people 
I just chose not to have them as a part of my life, but they know 
that I'm always here when they need me 

77. I am easily persuaded by people 

78. I'm to forgiving 

79. People have walked all over me 
and have betrayed my trust many times which is why I have trust issues 

80. I'm not religious I am spiritual and nobody can change that 

81. I believe that in a past life I was a gypsy and a hippie :) 

82. I hate staying in the same place for to long

83. I'm known for running away from my problems 
but have learned to face them instead 

84. I'm not sure if any of you reading this will find these things interesting 

85. My biggest fear in life is being kidnapped 

86. My little sister Lilly and Amanda are my best friends 
even though Lilly is 6 and Amanda is 12 

87. Austin James Towle will always be a part of my life and people need to realize that 

88. I hate being alone 

89. I miss the innocence of being a child 

90. I believe that words are meant to be used with respect 
and there are a lot of people use them in the wrong way 

91. I hate exercise 

92. I think that people should always re check there morals 
and priorities when there not happy with how there life is. 

93. "there are two kinds of love. The safe kind, 
you look for someone who's exactly like you. 
It's what most people settle for. 
But then there's the other kind of love. 
Everyone us born with a ragged edge, 
and some people crave the piece that's a perfect fit. 
You'll search for it forever, if you have to. 
And if your lucky enough to find it, it looks so right, 
you start to tear at your own seams, 
thinking, maybe I could be that perfect.
 But then of course, when you try to get close to their half, 
you don't fit anymore. That kind of love, 
you come out a different person then you were when you started.

94. I hate starting things and not finishing them 

95. I hate when my work looks sloppy so when that happens 
I usually re do it and turn it in later 

96. I love clothes, food, and photography 

97. I have though of starting a blog (: 

98. I'm addicted to face book 

99. If I could be granted one wish 
it would be that my sisters grow up 
to be the amazing people that I know they can be 

100. Don't take life to seriously, nobody gets out alive anyway (:   

 


No comments: