A collection of lists. Take the challenge. 100 things about yourself. Streaming flow of consciousness, as personal or as general as you care to make it...but make it count. You might learn something about yourself and I promise it's better than 20 questions!
1. I hate being cold; but I love the snow. I love the way it smells, the smell reminds me of the innocence of a child, snow makes everything look so magical, and pure.
2. My favorite time of year is the fall. To me fall is Bon fires, crisp fresh air and an amazing use of color
3. Words are an amazing thing, when they are used correctly. A friend of mine told me this quote once, " From the moment a child begins to speak, he is taught to respect the word; he is taught how to use and how not to use it. The word is all powerful, because it can build a man up, but it can also tear him down. That's how powerful it is. So a child is taught to use words tenderly and never against anyone; a child is told never take anyones name or reputation in vain."
4. I love the quote above and try to live by it every day.
5. I don't follow a specific type of style, I don't categorize into cliques because I don't believe in it, I don't believe there is a correct style or way to use mannerisms that will make you "cool"
6. For many years I lived my life and made my decisions to please others. I was miserable; and won't go back to that again
7. I over think many things, many situations and over all just plainly many things all together, that is my down fall.
8. I obsess over why people say the things they say or act the way they act in order to see the true person behind the mask that many people wear
9. Im not your usual cup of tea
10. A few years ago I was the worst role model anyone could ask for, I manipulated and used people for my advantage, I used foul language and did terrible things that I am not proud of.
11. People always told me that my sisters looked up to me. I never believed them, until I sobered up and realized my 12 year old sister was following my foot steps on the road of life and that is the one thing I regret most in life.
12. I have changed a lot in the past year and I am proud of the person I am today
13. In order to help others; sometimes first you must be selfish and help yourself
14. I'm supposed to be graduating thus year, instead I am three years behind in school. Watching my friends have fun during there senior year of high school is really hard, simply because I know I should be doing the same; but instead I'm working hard to try and catch up credits and I have no social life
15. I resent the person I once was
16. I'm terrible to sleep with, I have heard it many times that I scream, hit, kick, bite, move to much, talk in my sleep and say some pretty messed up things when I sleep, I have no idea why
17. < the age I am
18. I'm always here to help people, I give people advice and I don't sugar coat things. I'll give you advice once, if you don't use that advice to your advantage the first time and then come back and ask for advice a second time I will give you the same advice if you don't use the advice the second time around and come back for s third time I'll most likely tell you to get lost.
19. I don't judge people based on looks or others opinion, I get to know them myself
20. I live the life I love, and love the life I live
21. I don't deal well with nonsense
22. Before you leave someone in any given situation always tell them that you love them because you never know when you'll get the chance to see them again. You never know what fate has in store for them, you never know if " I love you " will be the last words you get to say to them
23. I believe that the happiest girls are the prettiest
24. I have 5 main food groups. Italian, Mexican, coffee, food you find at the gas station, and Chinese.
25. I love music and reading
26. I'm not a "bitch" I'm simply honest
27. I learned more about life in treatment then any other place
28. Blaze orange is my favorite color
29. I can't stand Hypocrites
30. I'm pretty funny and almost always have a come back
31. I have had many people walk in and out of my life. So before trying to get into a relationship with me I often let people my life doesn't have a revolving door, either your in or your out.
32. Every morning I change like 12 times because I get really anxious when I don't think I look good.
33. I'm a perfectionist
34. I may seem to people like a very strong person but in reality when it comes down to it I like to look my best and if I get the feeling I look less then perfect I will freak
35. "Confidence is a stain you can't wipe off" I wish I got that stain
36. I hate yelling and violence in all forms
37. When first meeting people the first I look at is how self centered they are. I don't like self centered people
38. I often look back on my childhood and wish I was that innocent again
39. I had an affair with a married man who had two kids, that is another thing I regret
40. I started smoking cigarettes when I was 12
41. At the age of 12 I also started drinking and smoking marijuana, it all escalated from there. I'm not going back to that lifestyle thank you very much
42. The lessons I have learned from my past have made me the person I am today
43. I think it's a matter of love: the more you love a memory, the stronger and stranger it gets. - Vladimir Nabokov
44. I do random silly things often
45. Writing helps me express myself in a healthy way
46. I hate doing group projects in school, I'd rather write a paper then do a performance in class and I never dressed for gym a day in my life
47. Jack Frost is the only person allowed to nibble at my nose
48. I hate being alone, I love having companionship with someone,
49. One of the worst feelings I know is when I'm in a room full of people and feel completely alone
50. 100 things sometimes just isn't enough :)
51. My ambition in life is to be a better parent then my mother. But then again isn't that every kids goal??
52. You choose whether or not to use your past and learn a lesson from it, or use it as an excuse. I have chosen to learn from mine, how about you??
53. Sorry is a five letter word that doesn't mean anything to me, it's over used there for it has no meaning to me. Actions speak louder then words.
54. My favorite holiday is Halloween (:
55. Itasca count will always be my home
56. I have moved many times, for stupid reasons. When I have kids I won't up root them every 1-3 years. My kids will have one true home.
57. People say that you will marry a guy that's like tour dad in many ways, I believe that to be true
58. I don't like baring bad news, I'll avoid it at all cost
59. One of the hardest things I have done is bring my best friends cat (who was very old and sick) to her cousins house so that he could put it down. Her grandma asked us to do it weeks prior explaining that she didn't want to know how or when, she just wanted us to do it. One day we got the cat and brought it to my friends cousins house. The cats name was blue eyes, when we got back to her house we got our bottles of wine, whiskey and a case of beer. We drove out to our favorite place in deer river, it was a local duck hunting spot. We sat and drank. We watched the sunset and we watched the sunrise. We talked about everything. Life, love, and the problems we have had to deal with. It was a night a day I will never forget and look back on often.
60. Summer 2010 was the best summer in my life, so far
61. When I'm bored in class or the teacher is really annoying that day I pretend to smash there head with my fingers, it's pretty entertaining!
62. I have horrid eating habits
63. I have a fear of deep water, I don't know how to swim, I won't go swimming off a pontoon or anything like that. One day I hope to get over that fear
64. I hope that within then next 6 years I have a child, job, car, and my own house. I plan to do whatever I can to reach that goal
65. Arizona tea is the best (:
66. I have a low tolerance of dis respectful people
67. I miss the good 'ol days when getting high met how high you could get on a swing
68. I like my privacy and I really don't like nosy people
69. If I feel a certain aspect of my life is your business I'll let you know, before that time comes, mind your own
70. I eat all the time (:
71. I hate when people purposely annoy me
72. Blah lah te dah is something I say at least 15 times a day
73. I am going to quit smoking as my new years resolution
74. I'm making my sisters Christmas presents this year
75. I hate being put in awkward situations
76. I still watch disney movies from time to time
77. I love when I listen to music and the lyrics of the song explain exactly how I feel
78. I love horoscopes :)
79. After 10:00 pm is when my house hold is the most entertaining
80. I do random things with my sisters all the time, sister days are the best, and movie nights happen on a weekly basis
81. I love cuddling with my Lilly Bean
82. I miss hanging out with my grandma CC
83. I hate when people come to my house and think they can come in and try to parent my sisters and over rule what I have told them what to do, it pisses me off
84. I will do anything to keep my sisters safe
85. while doing this I am laying on the couch and Austin and Lilly are trying to get my attention
86. Austin needs to see #'s 68 and 69 again because he keeps reading over my shoulder
87. I have a orange cat named Rupert; I must say he is adorable
88. Everyone deserves a second chance
89. I read constantly and enjoy every minute of it
90. I don't deal with ignorance at all
91. I find it funny when people try to be the center of attention and everyone in the room is ignoring them
92. People tell me all the time that Lilly and Amanda look just like me
93. If I could meet anyone it would be Audrey Hepburn
94. Life is full of decisions to be made, make the decision that will make you happy in the end
95. Don't worry about what could of been, because chances are that what could of been may never what you wanted in your future to begin with
96. Being high on life beats being high on drugs any day
97. I am over 80% Italian, google Pauly Castellano, he was my great uncle
98. Art and music are my muse
99. I couldn't live without family friends coffee and writing
100. Reading the book is a 100 times better then seeing the movie
Sent from my iPhone